What I carry in my Ultralight Fly Fishing Pack
A lot of people have asked me what I carry in my pack for UL fly fishing and backpacking trips so I thought I’d do a quick video about it. It’s called the Trico and I’d be curious to hear what others carry and see if it’s similar to my setup or what other gear you carry.
About Jason Klass
Jason is an avid fly angler and backpacker. As a former fly fishing guide originally from Western New York, he moved to Colorado and became an early adopter of tenkara which perfectly suited the small, high altitude streams and lakes there. He has not fished a Western-style fly rod for trout since.
- 4 Simple Hacks that Improved my Chest Pack
- Tenkara Techniques: The Downstream Twitch
- The Great Tube Debate
- Oki Sakasa Kebari
- How to Reduce Arm Fatigue When Casting
- The Tenkara Strap Pack
- RIBZ – a Great Pack for Tenkara
- How to Remove Line Twist in Tenkara Level Lines
- Sakasa Kebari Underwater Video
- Yamakawa’s Tenkara Line Furling Machine