The Tenkara Drinking Game
I’m sure we all could use some levity lately so…take a shot every time…
- A tenkara angler refers to a fly rod & reel as a “western” rod.
- Owl Jones refers to tenkara as “cane pole fishing”.
- There is a reported Tenkara Sasquatch sighting.
- Someone posts another post on “what is Tenkara?”.
- Someone else posts about how they’re sick of the whole “what is tenkara” debate.
- Chris Stewart is spotted wearing at least one piece of camouflage clothing.
- A forum member tries to end a discussion by saying, “just go fishing”.
- A new tenkara gear company launches an online store.
- Jason Klass says, “uhhhh” in a video or podcast.
- You see the words “tenkara” and “simplicity” appear in the same sentence.
- The Tenkara Guides land a big fish.
- Someone posts the exact same post on 5 different tenkara groups and pages
Basically, this is a tutorial in how to get drunk in about 15 minutes. If you know a better (tenkara-related) way, then add your ideas below!